Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Medieval Scottish Romance


For those medieval lovers, there will soon be a great Scottish highland romance out on the shelves: Highland Blessings by Jennifer Hudson Taylor. This is her debut novel. It features a great brawny hero and a petite heroine who is more than his match. He starts out quite insensitive and brutish but ends up putty in her artful hands. She is a strong woman of faith, a faith that she'll need when she is snatched from her home by the hero and taken away to his castle.
If you'd like to pre-order, you can do so on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
Here's the link to the Amazon page: Highland Blessings.

2 comments:

Ruth Logan Herne said...

Well, my dear, I am just discovering your work! I can't believe it's taken my this long...

But I'm somewhat slow by nature.

;)

I'm grabbing some Ruth Axtell Morren books and looking forward to enjoying them as time allows.

Which isn't as often as I'd like these, days, LOL! Ruth, thanks for coming by Seekerville on occasion. I'm sorry it took this long for me to return the favor.

SWEET stuff going on over here! And such a nice name you have... wink, wink...

Ruthy

Ruth Axtell said...

Hi Ruthy,
At least we can distinguish each other that way. I used to hate being called Ruthie/y in elementary school LOL!
I didn't even like Ruth all that much either...until I became a Christian and could appreciate the story of Ruth much more deeply.